Frequently Asked Questions (April 16th, 2014)
Until we can get things posted in the categories they belong later on this week, please feel free to use this as a cheat sheet for the short term:
- The races start each and every Sunday night at 5:30pm (at Redwood Speedway) unless notified otherwise in 2014..
- Draw Cut-off is at 4:30 in 2014 at Redwood Speedway..
- Some of the special events may carry $1.00-$3.00 extra for ticket prices. If enough sponsors are collected, they will stay the same or be kept as low as possible.
- Adult regular admission will be $12.00 to the races in 2014, just like years past..
- Students aged 13-17 will be charged $8.00 for speedway admission..
- Students 12 and under are admitted into the races free of charge!
- We are currently in the process of trying to increase the regular nightly pay in 2014 . At worst they will be the same as last year.
- The end of year special (September 21st, 2014) will be paired with Arlington Raceway and will give drivers and fans the opportunity to travel to two terrific race tracks in close proximity for good paydays. More information regarding the first Annual Fall Festival will be released as the year goes on.
- Redline Racing Parts will be the official parts trailer of Redwood Speedway in 2014..
- If you have anymore questions feel free to email email@example.com. Test & Tune Information will be posted shortly in a separate column..